Overweight is a major cause of concern now. Many University studies pointed out some tips to intake calorie as required per norms.
There is no thumb rule for weight loss because each person has a different metabolic rate.
It depends on the life-style of each a person. However, some common practices can reduce your weight to a normal level. Here are the key points for your urgent attention.
Table Of Contents
Tips And Tricks To Lose Weight Easily At Home!
1. Part your meal in three or more feed in a full-day cycle. Some people start a crash diet but dilatation suggests to eat meal four times per day. Ensure that your metabolic rate matches with your calorie intake.
2. Change your eating habit, chew food for a longer time, ensure food with entering into your stomach which can help you to increase your digesting system.
3. Drink Plenty of Water Like food, water is essential for our body. Normally, 2 to 2.5 liters of water per day is advisable. It will not only improve your skin color but also help you to improve diet systems.
Our body needs water to keep up blood volume and keep our body cells healthy by providing oxygen and nutrients. It also controls our body temperature.
Eat Fiber Foods Eat food, which has more fiber. Banana, Orange, Apples are the most suitable fruits to keep you healthy. You need eating more food like fruits and vegetable, whole-grain bread, brown rice, and beans, etc.
4. Follow the WHO guide of complete food, which includes all types of vitamins, necessary minerals, fat, and protein.
Food is more essential but normally all the people not follow a complete food menu. So, it is essential to have a mix of food only!
5. Eat fruits, which contain high fibers.
6. Drink 8 glasses of water in a day. Yes, it is more essential for every human being to drink water as per minimum requirement, for the body.
7. Exercise regularly for 10-20 minutes as suggested by your physician or dietitian.
Quick Weight loss is appealing to people at large. Avoid skim milk, butter, and ghee, which are “high rich” in fat. Furthermore, check your “BMI index” to stay fit.
Lets, we get inspired by reading famous quotes from leading dietitian and nutritionist.
Some Personal Recommendations From Experts!
“Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a poor.”
“To say that obesity is caused by merely consuming too much calorie are like saying the only cause of the American Revolution was the Boston Tea Party.”
– Adele Davis
“Incorporate meal replacement products into your daily or weekly menu. Meal replacements – whether they’re packaged foods such as Lean Cuisine, or shakes such as Slim-Fast – are very helpful for maintaining long-term weight loss.]
Using just two meal replacements a week would be enough to keep off ten pounds in a year, that’s enough for weight loss for a minimal change in eating patterns.”
– Dr. James Anderson, American Nutritionist.
If you found these tips helpful and want to get a detailed guide with instructions then check this amazing easy to follow weight loss guide!
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Rajesh_Thaker/23827
The author is a content writer, blogger and SEO consultant. Please contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit. http://www.obesy.blogspot.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9105878