how to recall
whatever the circumstances like if you accidentally sent the email.
So you don’t want to send it because of wrong information or an incomplete mail.
But now what if you just sent out an important email like that to your boss!
We are here to save you from situations like that and make sure that you don’t ever get involved in a situation like that!
Just follow our step by step Guide on recalling
Table Of Contents
How to recall mails in Gmail The Simple And Easy Way!
- First Log in To your Gmail account from which you have sent the email and you intend to recall it back
If you want to login to your Gmail account either you can directly google it and login or just visit this link here.
2. After you have logged in your
3. Now select settings option from the drop-down list and you will get a layout like below.
Now select the undo send option and enable it like shown as below.
4. Now save the settings after you have enabled the undo send option by tapping the button save changes as shown below.
5. Now you are all done to recall back your accidentally sent or incomplete emails which are important to you.
So if you want to be sure that this feature is working or not just send an email on any topic to a friend of yours.
after that it will show you two options like shown as below image.
you just have to click on the “UNDO” button to recall your mail back in your gmail account.
6. After pressing the undo button it will show you a output like below that the email sending is undone!
So i hope that our guide on how to recall mails in gmail has solved your problem.
If you found the answer you were looking for then comment down your thoughts and do not forget to share this article and bookmark our site for interesting how to guides like this.